Diablo 2 v1.02 patch
| Download |
v1.09D PC |
v1.09D Macintosh |
| v1.09C |
| v1.06 |
v1.03C Macintosh |
v1.03B Macintosh |
Diablo II v1.02 patch
Changes in version 1.02
* Fixed a bug that deleted your single player or open character if you deleted a
Realm character with the same name.
* Fixed several bugs to improve memory usage--those bugs could cause the game to
slow down after playing for a while.
* Fixed a bug associated with ejecting the Play CD.
* More consistent closing of dialog boxes and pop-up screens when hitting Esc
* Fixed a bug to allow faster drawing of the auto-map.
* Will auto-close some NPC menus when necessary.
* The automap can be toggled when a waypoint is active.
* Game log file names follow the format D2YearMonthDay.txt.
* Fixed a bug that caused the portal to the Valley of the Magi to disappear if a
player had completed the Arcane Sanctuary quest (by killing the Summoner) but
exited the game without taking the portal and establishing the waypoint in the
Valley of the Magi. (Act II).
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.