Uber Boss Strategy by [+0x!c]
I just did a 2-man Chaotic Tristram and earned my Hellfire Torch charm (Thanks
Jds66). It took some thinking and strategy, but it is possible. Here's what you
Hammerdin (With Concentration)
Hammerdin (With Salvation)
Summoner Necromancer (With Lifetap)
* Send for the Necro to go make Skeletons and summon a Clay Golem.
* Send him into the portal to go out and pull a boss. I recommend Mephisto
because he has a nasty Conviction and has the lowest life.
* Let the Necro Teleport on top of him and cast Lifetap. Lifetap is to ensure
your Skeletons leech life to stay alive.
* Have one Paladin use Concentration and one use Salavation. Salvation will
cancel out the Conviction Mephisto has as you will take little damage. This
ensures the Skeletons stay alive also.
* Have the Paladins hammer him away. He should die pathetically in 30 seconds to
* Once Mephisto is dead, move onto the next boss and use the same strategy.
* You will not receive a charm until all bosses are dead. As like the Annihilus,
only one drops!
* Each boss will summon different monsters to aide him. Diablo, however, will
summon Venom Lords that are immune to ALL resistances besides Magical and
* Don't piss around with the minions. Most do very little damage to even be
bothered with, but be careful to not be overwhelmed
Using this strategy, you will never die, and rarely go below 50% life.
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.