This is a full game rollback and therefore it doesn't lead to a dupe.
This rollback gives you realm down when using it so be aware if you have a
static IP or do it using proxies.
You need two players, A and B. It can also be done when eight players joined the
game but it's better to do it with only two players.
This rollback can be done on one computer by using Onlyer's D2Loader and 2
1. A creates a game and stands in it without doing anything (you may move your
mouse, but you may not click or do anything else which sends packets, otherwise
the rollback will not work).
2. B joins the game.
3. B does whatever he wants to do (crafting, identifying, casting iron golems on
4. When B is finished, he clicks on A to request a trade.
5. A exits the game by hitting Alt+F4.
6. Both, A and B are now both rolled back and have now realm down.
Note that the games automatically saves every 5 minutes or sometimes even less.
When the game saves, the chars will only roll back to the point when the game
If you can't get it to work, you are doing something wrong or you're a dumbass
}:p . Don't ask about it, all you need to know to do it was said.
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.