TP rollback method
FIRST OF ALL PACKET 45 ructure:
45[DWORD TP ID (not the one in town but one out of it][DWORD new TP dest
well it is quite hard to make, since you have the godmode, but you are dropped
due to GFX error (not always), you could test it in act 5 (works mostly, except
you can make rollback if area is unloaded from servers memory)
here we go:
0. visit act1 before doing it
1. goto act 5
2. If you use maphack, press - button NOW!
3. send 45[TP ID]01 00 00 00
4. goto act1 and fastly enter the TP in town
5. you are invisible for monsters :)
* - if you use MH now you get error!
1. enter any game and exit it saving your char in any act other than act1
2. goto anywhere out of town except act1
3. cast TP
4. send 45[TP ID]01000000
R/D + R/B
45[TP ID][DEST LOC]
first of all server checks if the TP is really TP object (the one in town is not
same tp as one out of town!) second it sets its destination to one specified in
DEST LOC (if valid) and then it deletes old TP and creates new one in specified
why do i gain godmode or am i rollbacked?
entering TP does not change your pAct, only hRoom. thats the point, monsters
intelligence do check always pAct before doing anything.
this forces server to make TP object in place which is not loaded. thats why i
told you not to save in act1 (so nobody is ever there) and act1 is not loaded
into servers memory. then due to 45 packet it tries to place TP object and it
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.