Version 0.96 [Jan 22 2006]
Hero Editor v0.96
How to Use
NOTES: (There are lots more things, so look around and try it out.)
- max 7 sockets can be USED per Item (6 for Quality = Low, Normal, Superior)
- Saving Character Files is usually fast, so you don't need to keep clicking the
- Extras \ Item Edit 'menu' editing is buffered, so 'any' changes can be made
and will not be 'remembered' until 'Save Modified Item' button is pushed.
- works with V1.09D, V1.10, and V1.11b character files and Items
- lots of new menu (right click) options added, including FAVORITES and BUFFER
- Items are checked for errors when loading, to help prevent mixing V1.09D items
with V1.11 items
- Non-expansion (NOX) character files are now supported (be careful what
features you use)
- Sets are now totally supported
- A summary of character magic attributes can be saved to a file (useful info
for dueling chars)
- added life/mana/stamina fractions editing
- added Iron Golem to character file (and editing)
- fixed character file to work with a corpse/dead body
- update picture of item immediately, when selecting a Unique name
- added background picture selection for larger stash mods (see INI file)
- fixed some item copy issues (e.g. couldn't copy Merc items properly)
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.