Inventory logger - Item dump
InvDump is a simple program which can make for you a list of items:
-You have equipped.
-You hold in inventory.
-You hold in stash.
-You can choose one or all of the above options.
Your items and items stats will be dumped into a html file. You can upload this
file on an internet and show other players as your offerlist. You can also use
this to keep track of items you hold on your mules.
This program does not inject it's code into d2 process and I think it's not
breaking EULA in any way.
InvDump has been tested with both English and Polish version of D2.
1. Run D2 using d2loader (I didn't test it on the original Diablo II.exe file,
but I think it will not work).
2. Create a game with selected char. Once in game, click on a STASH in order to
display all inventory and stash items on a screen.
3. Change to InvDump and fill the field called 'D2 Window Title' with title of
your d2 window.
4. Press 'Dump!' button. The window you have chosen in the previous step should
5. Don't move mouse cursor until the dump is done (about 1-5 secs depending on
which option you have chosen).
6. Your items will be dumped to a file called "your_acc-your_characted_name.html"
in the directory you executed InvDump from.
Invdump v1.0 [330Kb]
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.