|Diablo 2 Info
World Of Warcraft
Star Wars Galaxies
Final Fantasy XI
City Of Heroes
Vanguard - SOH
D & D Online
Diablo and Hellfire
Lineage 2 Directory
|Diablo 2 Newsletter
Get informed about new dupe methods...
Need traffic to your Diablo 2 website?
Join our top list, Diablo II Shops, Clans, Sites are welcome!
Vote for Us
Diablo 2 v1.07 patch
| Download | v1.12a | v1.11b | v1.11 | v1.10 | v1.09D PC | v1.09D Macintosh |
| v1.09C | v1.09B | v1.09 | v1.08 | v1.07 | v1.06B |
| v1.06 | v1.05B | v1.05 | v1.04C | v1.04B | v1.04 |
v1.03C Macintosh | v1.03B Macintosh | v1.03 | v1.02 | v1.01 |
Diablo II v1.07 patch
Changes in version 1.07
Skill Balance Changes:
-In non-expansion games, the Blessed Hammer/Concentration combination remains the same.
-Zeal is now limited to 5 swings and gives an increased percentage to Attack Rating.
-Fixed display for Vengeance's damage to reflect its actual damage.
-Increased damage for Fist of the Heavens.
-Decreased the length of time that Converted monsters fight for you.
-Increased the Smite damage for Holy Shield.
-Increased resistance bonus for Resist Fire, Resist Cold, Resist Lightning, and Salvation.
-Increased the Mana regeneration rate for Meditation.
-Added melee lightning damage to Holy Shock.
-Added melee damage to undead to Sanctuary.
-Allowed Conviction to reduce an enemy's resistance to a negative value.
-Increased the player's resistance penalty for Conviction.
-Added a damage bonus to Fanaticism.
-In expansion games, Whirlwind is now properly modified by weapon speed.
-In non-expansion games, Whirlwind remains the same.
-Frenzy, Double-Swing, and Double-Throw are now properly modified by weapon speed.
-Added damage bonuses to Concentrate and Frenzy.
-Frenzy now increases in attack speed as more monsters are hit.
-Increased the damage bonus on Berserk.
-Changed Battle Orders bonus to increase by 3% per level at all levels.
-Increased the damage of War Cry.
-Strafe has a greater range.
-Impale and Jab are now properly modified by weapon speed.
-Impale increases damage with level and decreases the chance to lose durability.
-Fend is now uninterruptible and does more damage
-Increased the damage of Hydra.
-Lightning Mastery now affects electrical damage rather than decreasing the Mana cost of those skills.
-Added a casting delay to Fire Wall, Meteor, Blizzard, Frozen Orb, and Hydra and commensurately increased their damage to prevent a drop in framerate, while maintaining the same overall balance.
-Decreased the Mana cost for Enchant and increased its bonus to fire damage.
-Most skills received a damage increase when the skill level is above 8.
-Enhanced the damage and decreased duration for Poison Dagger, Poison Explosion and Poison Nova.
-Increased duration and adjusted radius for Decrepify.
-Fixed Iron Maiden+Blood Golem bug and increased the Blood Golem's Life stealing.
* Fixed a bug with Paladin skills and party/hostility on the borders of town.
* Fixed a bug that allowed a Necromancer to summon more than one Golem at a time.
* Player can no longer steal Life/Mana from inanimate objects.
* Fire Mastery now correctly increases damage to the Hydra skill.
* Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented Hirelings from dying along with the player.
* Fixed the double-draw bug in some skill effects, including Blizzard, to improve framerate.
* Fixed the updating of the summonables' health bar on their icons.
* Fixed a bug with left-hand swinging on the right-hand spell selection side.
* Fixed the pop-up description for Fist of the Heavens.
* Fixed the overlapping of the character name and level name in the party screen.
* Fixed bug with Barbarian Masteries.
* Some Set Items now use unique palette shifted Art.
* Global Run/Walk Speed was lowered and +speed items now work on a diminishing returns basis.
* Gambling prices are now based on the character level.
* Sets and Uniques can no longer be gambled for.
* Boss monsters now do 30% less damage to Hirelings and minions than before.
* Monsters now display if they are Undead or Demon, when highlighted. If nothing is listed, they are an "Animal" type.
* General levels for monsters in Nightmare and Hell difficulty have been adjusted.
* Maximum monster level is now level 70 in Nightmare and level 90 in Hell.
* Monsters in Nightmare/Hell difficulty, have higher Resistances, Hit Points, and lower attack ratings than before.
* Poison Damage attacks from Monsters, do more damage than before.
* Mana and Life stealing effects are reduced by half in Nightmare and Hell.
* Retrieving your corpse where it died in Nightmare and Hell restores 50% of any experience lost at death.
* Adjusted the stocking of vendor inventories based on difficulty level. Adjusted how Hirelings react to missiles.
* Adjusted Hireling resistances.
* Increased the amount of Gold a character can hold in the Stash.
* Increased the power of all Gems/Skulls and added level requirements.
* Increased the power of all throwing potions and added level requirements.
* Sounds for Gems in inventory have changed. Looting corpses is available only in Hardcore games.
* In multi-player, you may only go hostile once per minute with each other player in your game.
* New Party Experience Bonus to players in a Party in multiplayer.
* Crystal Swords have an increased durability.
* Scepter class items have increased damage.
* Holding down SHIFT and RIGHT-Clicking, when buying health potions, auto-fills any empty slots in the belt. This applies to buying scrolls of Town Portal and Identify scrolls too.
* Holding down SHIFT and LEFT-Clicking on health potions in inventory, will auto-move them to the appropriate column in your belt.
* Improved the displays for character status screens.
-Total blocking % is now shown and is a related to a player's level and dexterity.
-Chance to Hit and Defense against last monster fought is now shown.
-Maximum Resistances are now shown in Gold color.
-Elemental damage only items, display colors for elemental type damage.
* Wells now heal hirelings.
* Removed collisions for players with pets.
* Pets health will scale up accordingly in Nightmare and Hell difficulty.
* Players can no longer steal Life/Mana from certain monster types.
* Names of pre-existing Rare Items have changed. However, the item properties have not.
* The maximum damage of Enhanced Damage items may change 1-3 points.
* The damage of many items has been increased.
* Items with one or two sockets may gain an additional socket.
* After patching, newly-discovered Set and Unique items will have additional level requirements.
* Level requirements have not changed for Classic Set items (those discovered in the original Diablo II).
Buy Diablo 2 Cd Keys, FRESH from BOX!
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.
15 Jan 2009, 12:56
31 Jul 2008, 05:20
26 Jun 2008, 22:47
iskam zod mod
21 Jun 2008, 23:15
21 Apr 2008, 04:59
23 Jan 2008, 18:11
18 Jan 2008, 10:24
i need this
29 Dec 2007, 16:02
17 Dec 2007, 21:00
pret kak dila
07 Dec 2007, 04:51
baa baa black sheep
28 Nov 2007, 09:22
10 Nov 2007, 14:28
27 Sep 2007, 06:37
it says "you forgot to type the name." what the hell
27 Sep 2007, 06:31