1) Get the item id of the item(ie: 20 01 00 00)
2) If it is a fury runeword the rune ids are 21 01 00 00, 22 01 00 00, 23 01 00 00
3) Bind the pick up the item packet to a key. For example: .bind set 70 70 send 19 20 01 00 00
4) Steal the runes using the 32 packet; the item is in your inventory when u are stealing the runes. Bind them to keys.
5) Talk to charsi.
6) Send packets
7) Runes should appear
Close the trade and take the wp to another act
9) Trade with an npc
10) Sell all the runes
- How to sell runes:
- Hover the rune over an item in the npc trade screen
- Press down once quick to sell the rune
- Press the item in the npc trade screen to buy it.
- Take another rune and do it again. I prefer doing only 2 runes at a time.
11) Having the items u bought from the NPC sell them back in the order they were bought.
12) What was bought first will be sold first
13) When u are selling the last item be prepared to act fast
14) As soon as u press down to sell the item, press the spacebar to close the NPC trade.
15) Than really fast press the key that sends the packet to unsocket the weapon. This will lift the weapon up hopefully if not u will get rollbacked after a few seconds
16) Press I to open up your inventory and put the item in. Than quit the game and rejoin.
17) Wallah Item is unsocketed.
Buy Diablo 2 Cd Keys, FRESH from BOX!
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.
10 Apr 2008, 20:58
Good one gfdg! and then you don't get to buy your runes back...
15 Jul 2006, 16:11
or u can just place in the cube with a hel rune and scroll of tp and transmute so much easier but u dont get runes i spose