Townhugging Summoner Druid Bot
by Gabrial Scholz ([email protected])
This program will let you park your town hugging summon druid in town and leave
him there for hours :D. He will cast bear/spirit when ever he needs to and will
check to see if anyone needs to be hostiled every X seconds (120 seconds is
1) This program must be run with D2 loader and add -w -lq -direct -txt to
the end of the 'target' on the shortcut (eg. "C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo
II.exe" -w -lq -direct -txt)
2) Unzip the Mod file into your D2 directory so that the 'Data' folder is
directly in your D2 directory. This must be installed or the bot will not work.*
3) Your desktop setting must be 1024x768 on 32-bit colour or this may
possibly not work.
4) In game, IFF you're going to switch weapons when summoning, your left
click actions must be different or the bot will pause and remain idle until it
is shut off.
5) After the program is started, a tray tip will pop up. Follow the
directions and leave it to play. :) Pressing HOME will make the bot quit.
*Essentially all it does is modify 2 pictures so the bot can read things easier.
If you're not afraid to use mm.bot, then you shouldn't be afraid to use this.
This program is copyright of Gabrial Scholz, 2006. Written with Autoitv3.
Autoitv3, all scripts/files in the Include and Aut2Exe folders are Copyright
1999-2006 of Jonathan Bennett & The AutoIt Team @ www.autoscript.com. The icon
used for the .exe file is Copyright 2001 of Blizzard Entertainment.
Mr. AnnoyUsAll v1.0
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.