Choose Language:

English Polish
Diablo II Menu
Diablo 2 News
Contact
Buy Diablo 2 Cd Keys
Links
Premium Diablo 2
Scamming sites
Link to Us
Advertise on NewD2Event
Make Donation
Make Money
Firefox Browser
Diablo 2 Gallery - D2 Upload
Diablo 2 Flash
Diablo II Topsites

Sponsors

Diablo 2

Diablo 2 Download
1.12a Hacks/Cheats/Bots
FREE CD Keys
Bots
Hacks
Utilities
Diablo II Demo
Diablo I Demo
D2Movies
Wallpapers

Single Player
Editors
Items
Saved Games
Mods

Methods
Diablo II Methods
Diablo 2 Auradin Glitch
Forgotten Sands Exploit
Act5 In classic
How To Level Up
Glitch Rush Guide
God Mode Method
Level 1-80 in 2 hours
Teh Dupe 1.11b
Dupe method 1.11b
Merc Aura Stack Glitch
Eth Armor Upgrade Bug
PK in Town

MMBot
About MMBot
Download MMBot
MMBot History

D2HackIt
D2HackIt
D2HackIt Modules
D2HackIt Bots

RedVex and Plugins
RedVex
RedVex FAQ
Adblock Plugin
Flash Plugin
Leader Plugin
Macro Plugin
MephStone Plugin
NetStuff Plugin
Tppk Plugin
Magnet Plugin
Chicken Plugin
Keychain Plugin
ZCommand Plugin
TownTele Plugin
HotPlug Plugin
FastMod Plugin
GameName Plugin
Hide offline friends Plugin
Forgotten Sands Exploit
PreCast Plugin
Crapstuff Plugin
RedEye Plugin
ChickY Plugin
Mindigo Plugin
FastTp Plugin
EZBaal Plugin
Origami Plugin
autoHPK Plugin
FollowBot Plugin
OSTPPK Plugin

BlueVex and Plugins
The .NET Version of RedVex
BlueVex
MagicSpoof
rPlugins
BVSniffer
BluePickit
HelloWorld
Adblock
RuneInfo
GoldSpoof
Bind

botNET
botNET
beta v0.5.0.x
botNET Bots
botNET MultiKilla
botNET Utilities
botNET Libraries
botNET Applications

Screenshots
1.08 Items
Duped Items
Hacked-Bugged Items
Perfect Items
Crafted Items

Patches
Download
v1.11b
v1.11
v1.10
v1.09D PC


Buy Diablo 2 Cd Keys
FRESH from BOX!



Diablo 2 Info
ALL

Fun
Soj
MH
Ban
Cube buffer dupe
Diablo2 RIP
Noob

Diablo 2 Items
The Basics
Items
Basic Item Info
Potions
Rings & Amulets
Weapons & Armors
Socketed Items
Gems
Jewels
Runes
Rune Words
Magic Items
Prefixes & Suffixes
Rare Items
Crafted Items
Set Items
Unique Items
Charms
The Horadric Cube

Diablo 2 Quests
Quest Index
Quest Basic
Quest Rewards
Act I Quests
Act II Quests
Act III Quests
Act IV Quests
Act V Quests
The Secret Cow Level

Diablo 2 Maps
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 5

Diablo 2 NPCS
NPCs Index
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 5

Shrines and Wells
Shrines and Wells

Diablo 2 Calculators
Damage
Speed
Others
More calculators

Diablo 2 Character Guides
Faster Block Rate
Faster Cast Rate
Faster Hit Recovery
Diablo 2 Hunters
Amazon [7]
Assassin [10]
Barbarian [10]
Druid [6]
Necromancer [9]
Paladin [20]
Sorceress [13]

Network
d2event Network
Guild Wars
Lineage 2
Matrix Online
World Of Warcraft
Star Wars Galaxies
EverQuest 2
EverQuest
Final Fantasy XI
City Of Heroes
Anarchy Online
Vanguard - SOH
D & D Online
Mu Online
Ragnarok Online
Ultima Online
Tibia
Rune Scape
Eve Online
RF Online
Maple Story
OGame
Diablo and Hellfire
Lineage 2
Lineage 2 Directory
Lineage 3





Diablo 2 Newsletter
Get informed about new dupe methods...

Stats

xhtml
css
Sitemap Yahoo! Sitemap Google
Need traffic to your Diablo 2 website?
Join our top list, Diablo II Shops, Clans, Sites are welcome!

Ads
Cheap Diablo 2 & Starcraft Cdkeys
DARKMMO.COM - Delivery 7 days a week. We will send the code to your e-mail within 30 minutes after we receive the payment.

Vote for Us
Diablo 2 Topsites

Content


Crafted Items Index | Hit Power Items | Blood Items | Caster Items | Safety Items

Crafted items are similar to rare items, but cannot be Gambled, dropped by Monsters or found in Chests. They can only be created with The Horadric Cube. Crafted Items are a form of Gambling for high level players or "hardcore" players. These serious players can have the ingredients and time to create a good Crafted Item. Crafted Items have the potential to be better than Rare Items and possibly certain Set or Unique Items.

Items in Orange are Crafted Items.

Crafted Items have 3-4 Fixed Properties
Each Crafted Item has one or more fixed properties. For example, there are some Crafted Items guaranteed to have from 5-10% Chance of Crushing Blow. Often the Fixed Properties are not available normally on Magic or Rare Items. It's also nice to be able to create an item knowing which fixed magical bonuses are going to always appear which is not the case with Magic or Rare Items.

Crafted Items have 1-4 Random Magical Prefixes/Suffixes
On top of those fixed properties, a Crafted Item can have from 1-4 standard Rare and Magic Prefix and Suffixes. These are generated pretty much the same way as a Rare item.

At ilvls 1-30, there's a 40% chance of 1 affix and a 20% chance each of 2, 3 or 4 affixes.
At ilvls 31-50, there's a 60% chance of 2 affixes and a 20% chance each of 3 or 4 affixes.
At ilvls 51-70, there's an 80% chance of 3 affixes and a 20% chance of 4 affixes.
At ilvls 71+, there's a 100% chance of 4 affixes.

When you Craft an item it loses all of its original Magical Prefixes/Suffixes. Creating a Crafted Item is just like the Imbue quest reward in that it takes the base item, and creates a new one with new properties.

The Level Requirement of crafted items will be higher than that of a rare item even if they have the same random prefixes/suffixes.

Crafted Items are pretty much a free shot of creating a Rare Item. You don't know if you'll get a "good" item since the bonuses are random but you do have a better chance than trying to find a Rare Item or Gambling for a Rare Item.

Because Crafted Items have fixed stats you have much more control over what magical bonuses will appear as opposed to finding or Gambling a Rare Item.

You can stack the "fixed" Magical Prefixes/Suffixes with regular Magical Prefixes/Suffixes that can appear on Rare Items to create bonuses that are much higher than would normally appear on a Rare Item. Note: this does not mean you will keep the Magical Bonuses on the item you place in the cube, this simply means that it's possible to combine the "fixed" Crafted Bonuses with normal Magic Prefixes and Suffixes.

The ilvl of a Crafted Item is equal to half the level of the crafting character (rounded down) plus half the ilvl of the input item (rounded down). Put another way: ilvl = int(.5 * clvl) + int(.5 * ilvl)

It's also worth noting that the ilvl, the quality and the properties of the jewel are completely irrelevant and don't affect the outcome at all.

Crafted Item Formulae
Place the listed Ingredients in the Horadric Cube and Transmute them. The ingredients must be exact, using the listed exact piece of Armor or Weapon.

For more questions and answers look at the bottom of this page.

The following complete list of Crafted Formulae require Diablo II: LOD v1.10
Hit Power Items
Blood Items
Caster Items
Safety Items

The Crafted Recipe did not work
Make sure you use a Magic item, if it says Magic. Make sure you use the correct item type. If it's looking for a Belt, it's looking for the specific item "Belt" not any kind of Belt. It doesn't matter if the jewel is magic, rare, or even unique. They all work. If it doesn't work, you are probably doing something wrong. Make sure you have read all of the requirements.

Some Crafted Recipes were in the game for a time but have since been removed or changed.


Buy Diablo 2 Cd Keys, FRESH from BOX!


Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.
k�vin
12 Jan 2010, 18:29
pluvuu
uscommie
20 Feb 2009, 01:48
how do you craft?
shit man tha barb
11 Sep 2008, 20:27
how do you craft??????!!!!!
jovan
23 Aug 2008, 11:43
Man how to craft
bAbYnUtsfOsUppA
26 May 2008, 14:04
can you craft items in v. 1.11?
is there a gg site for crafting.
please tell me if you can craft in v. 1.11 plz,
thx
yeaaaaaaac
23 Jul 2007, 05:00
omg
genna
21 Jun 2007, 23:28
hi!! i love this game!!

05 Jun 2007, 14:53
Can i ask how can i craft the items??
sephirothhh
09 May 2007, 19:08
how i can use the items i downloaded from the server ??you know this packs with items...?
Yo Mama
29 Apr 2007, 19:45
This site blows more than Hurricane Katrina
atoll barmuda
12 Apr 2007, 12:54
Crafted items are similar to rare items, but cannot be Gambled, dropped by Monsters or found in Chests. They can only be created with The Horadric Cube. Crafted Items are a form of Gambling for high level players or "hardcore" players. These serious players can have the ingredients and time to create a good Crafted Item. Crafted Items have the potential to be better than Rare Items and possibly certain Set or Unique Items.

Items in Orange are Crafted Items.

Crafted Items have 3-4 Fixed Properties
Each Crafted Item has one or more fixed properties. For example, there are some Crafted Items guaranteed to have from 5-10% Chance of Crushing Blow. Often the Fixed Properties are not available normally on Magic or Rare Items. It's also nice to be able to create an item knowing which fixed magical bonuses are going to always appear which is not the case with Magic or Rare Items.

Crafted Items have 1-4 Random Magical Prefixes/Suffixes
On top of those fixed properties, a Crafted Item can have from 1-4 standard Rare and Magic Prefix and Suffixes. These are generated pretty much the same way as a Rare item.

At ilvls 1-30, there's a 40% chance of 1 affix and a 20% chance each of 2, 3 or 4 affixes.
At ilvls 31-50, there's a 60% chance of 2 affixes and a 20% chance each of 3 or 4 affixes.
At ilvls 51-70, there's an 80% chance of 3 affixes and a 20% chance of 4 affixes.
At ilvls 71+, there's a 100% chance of 4 affixes.

When you Craft an item it loses all of its original Magical Prefixes/Suffixes. Creating a Crafted Item is just like the Imbue quest reward in that it takes the base item, and creates a new one with new properties.

The Level Requirement of crafted items will be higher than that of a rare item even if they have the same random prefixes/suffixes.

Crafted Items are pretty much a free shot of creating a Rare Item. You don't know if you'll get a "good" item since the bonuses are random but you do have a better chance than trying to find a Rare Item or Gambling for a Rare Item.

Because Crafted Items have fixed stats you have much more control over what magical bonuses will appear as opposed to finding or Gambling a Rare Item.

You can stack the "fixed" Magical Prefixes/Suffixes with regular Magical Prefixes/Suffixes that can appear on Rare Items to create bonuses that are much higher than would normally appear on a Rare Item. Note: this does not mean you will keep the Magical Bonuses on the item you place in the cube, this simply means that it's possible to combine the "fixed" Crafted Bonuses with normal Magic Prefixes and Suffixes.

The ilvl of a Crafted Item is equal to half the level of the crafting character (rounded down) plus half the ilvl of the input item (rounded down). Put another way: ilvl = int(.5 * clvl) + int(.5 * ilvl)

It's also worth noting that the ilvl, the quality and the properties of the jewel are completely irrelevant and don't affect the outcome at all.

Crafted Item Formulae
Place the listed Ingredients in the Horadric Cube and Transmute them. The ingredients must be exact, using the listed exact piece of Armor or Weapon.

For more questions and answers look at the bottom of this page.

The following complete list of Crafted Formulae require Diablo II: LOD v1.10
Hit Power Items
Blood Items
Caster Items
Safety Items

The Crafted Recipe did not work
Make sure you use a Magic item, if it says Magic. Make sure you use the correct item type. If it's looking for a Belt, it's looking for the specific item "Belt" not any kind of Belt. It doesn't matter if the jewel is magic, rare, or even unique. They all work. If it doesn't work, you are probably doing something wrong. Make sure you have read all of the requirements.

Some Crafted Recipes were in the game for a time but have since been removed or changed.
Z7uczek
20 Nov 2006, 11:04
LOL
?????????
18 Jul 2006, 19:48
This site helps me ALOT on my D2 chars because of the builds
*Name:
Notify me about new comments on this page
Hide my email
*Text:

If you can't read the word, click here

Verification code:
Powered by Scriptsmill Comments Script
Ads


Diablo Forums