| RedVex |
RedVex FAQ |
Adblock Plugin |
Flash Plugin |
Leader Plugin |
Macro Plugin |
| MephStone Plugin |
NetStuff Plugin |
Tppk Plugin |
Magnet Plugin |
| Chicken Plugin |
Keychain Plugin |
ZCommand Plugin |
FastMod Plugin |
| TownTele Plugin |
HotPlug Plugin |
Hide offline friends Plugin |
| GameName Plugin |
Forgotten Sands Exploit Plugin |
| PreCast Plugin |
Crapstuff Plugin |
RedEye Plugin |
ChickY Plugin |
Mindigo Plugin |
FastTp Plugin |
| Origami Plugin |
autoHPK Plugin |
FollowBot Plugin |
OSTPPK Plugin |
It aims for you at a certain enemy, if you shoot at any location.
* Install the Plugin.
* type ingame ".redeye + the name of the desired enemy".
* press numlock 5 to activate redeye.
* now shoot your left skill anywhere on the ground, and it will automatically hit your enemy.
new in 1.1:
* you can now switch the autoaim on / off by typing ".redeye switch".
* you can select another enemy if you left click with a ranged skill on him.
* i hope that now everybody can use this plugin
new in 1.2:
* you can now choose between aiming wift left or right skill
* if you want to aim with the right skill, you can say if redeye should aim with teleport also or not
new in 1.3 :
* You can now choose the next target in the list by pressing numpad 5-
* you can switch redeye on/off no if you select the standard attack (so you can make a fast hotkey for yourself)
new in 1.3.1 :
* fixed a very small bug, which occurred when the game was full.
new in 1.3.5:
* made the commands shorter.. (left = l, right = r)
* fixed a small bug
* you can now switch between aiming left or right by selecting the throw skill.
type : ".redeye [charname to aim] [left or right] [on or off]" <-- on means that you aim with also teleport, off means you aim with all other skills but teleport (only essential if you aim with the right skills ;) )
but you don't have to type left/right and on/off : standard values are : left and off, i think that are the most useful ones.
Have Fun, and please post all bugs.
And i am always happy about comments and tips.
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.