Diablo 2 v1.02 patch
| Download |
v1.09D PC |
v1.09D Macintosh |
| v1.09C |
| v1.06 |
v1.03C Macintosh |
v1.03B Macintosh |
Diablo II v1.03 patch
Changes in version 1.03
* Fixed a rare bug that would mark a character as "Unable to join, Bad item." A
typical cause of this bug was high lag conditions while two characters
simultaneously attempted to use the same item lying on the ground - for example,
a Necromancer casting Iron Golem on a sword while another tried to pick it up.
* Fixed a bug where Diablo II would crash when using 64MB video cards.
* Magic Mauls with the Enhanced Damage Property have been fixed
* Unique Boots Treads of Cthon and Tearhaunch now give players the proper
increased walking speed
* Static Field (Sorceress) Fixed Spell Description
* Leap Attack (Barbarian) Fixed Spell Description
* War Gauntlets are now spelled properly
* Strafe (Amazon) Fixed a bug where extra arrows would be fired for any minions
or party members the Amazon had, which will reduce its effectiveness in these
* Fixed a loophole that allowed either the Necromancer wearing the complete set
of Infernal Tools or the Paladin with the Milabrega set to temporarily boost his
skills to very high levels.
* Fixed a bug that caused Amazons wielding a javelin in the right side inventory
box and a shield in the left to do no damage with javelin-throwing skills
assigned to the right mouse button.
* Fixed a bug in Open games that dropped players with slower machines from the
game when they talked to Act III NPCs.
* Fixed 3 rare lock-up bugs with Lord De Seis: 1) killing him as any character,
2) leaping away from him as a Barbarian, and 3) being killed by him while
simultaneously drinking a potion.
* If a player tries to create a game when a Realm server is fully occupied, the
player is prompted to join a game instead. It no longer reports "Server Down" in
* The "Toggle Belt" hotkey is no longer active when the in-game chat overlay is
* Corpse Explosion (Necromancer) Reduced the explosion damage so that it is not
scaled up for each additional player in the game
* Critical Strike (Amazon) now works on all weapons.
* The "Z" Key will now toggle between views of Minions only, No Minions or Party
Members, and Your Minions and Party Members.
* Items sold by Vendors under the Misc Tab no longer sell out
* Settings are kept when creating games on Battle.net
* Game creation queue added. Client now informed of game creation position.
* Reduced the average bandwidth required for each player/client. Effects:
reduction in lag and a slight modification to the updating of the Life Orb.
There may be a period of adjustment for some players and we encourage you to pay
closer attention to your Life Orb until you are used to this change.
* Added support for future server performance improvements. Effect: Future
reduction in lag and future increase in the number of games per server.
* When a server goes down, the clients will no longer be left in "limbo" for up
to 20 seconds, but will exit immediately to Battle.net chat.
* Messages from Battle.net are now yellow.
* Players that have not completed the last quest in Act III can no longer use
the Portal to Act IV until they have properly completed that quest.
* Corpse Explosion (Necromancer) Reduced the extra radius gained per level of
the skill from 1 to 1/2.
* Revive (Necromancer) Removed the hit point boost for extra levels gained in
* Conversion (Paladin) Lowered the formula calculating the chance to convert for
extra levels gained in this skill
* Whirlwind (Barbarian) Decreased the number of attack attempts made when using
* Pierce (Amazon) Magical arrow effects such as Immolation will apply to every
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.