Diablo 2 v1.05 patch
| Download |
v1.09D PC |
v1.09D Macintosh |
| v1.09C |
| v1.06 |
v1.03C Macintosh |
v1.03B Macintosh |
Diablo II v1.05 patch
Changes in version 1.05
* Fixed copy-protection for various CD, DVD, and CD-R drives.
* Barbarians wielding two potions are no longer prevented from entering games.
* Socketed items were mistakenly and irreversibly de-randomized in 1.04. Now
their gem effect values are taken from the upper end of their original
(pre-1.04) random ranges.
* Fixed all spell ranges. They were mistakenly reduced in v1.04.
* Fixed a bug that prevented deleting some Characters.
* Fixed numerous foreign language display problems.
* Fixed a bug in the trade screen when the Horadric Cube was open.
* Duplicate ladder entries should no longer occur.
* The Ladders scroll properly now when there are less than 999 entries.
* Realm characters should no longer appear as robed.
* Fixed a bug allowing users to appear in a channel twice.
* If the user cannot connect to a default realm, a "Realm down" message is
* Fixed the "packet sniffing" exploit used when gambling.
* High-durability items no longer lose durability when you join a game after
exiting or dying.
* The Conversion skill no longer causes a monster counting error in the Den of
* A prompt now appears informing the user to delete characters when they have
greater than eight characters in a Realm.
* Player profiles now have a link to their ladder records, if they are in the
* A "connecting to realm" message was added.
* The Paladin's Concentration skill now enhances the damage of Blessed Hammer
just as it did in 1.03. The damage displayed on the Character screen is correct,
* The Amazon's Strafe skill now correctly enhances base bow damage rather than
total bow damage.
* The Amazon's Guided Arrow skill now enhances base bow damage rather than total
Diablo 2 Newsletter
Questions, ideas, problems, wishes?
Be informed whenever something new comes up
(or any important problems are fixed.).
You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.